Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy browsing it and getting to know the details of our products and services.
This legal notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of our Internet portal (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”). We recommend that you read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using them.
0. DETAILS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE:
- Trade name: Iscooting Store SL.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel. (Whats-App): +34 631 61 70 25
You should know that by accessing and/or using the Portal you acquire the condition of user, accepting, from that very moment without exception, the content included in this Legal Notice (“General Conditions”), as well as the Specific Conditions which, in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal (“Services”), complement, modify or replace the former. We therefore recommend that before using any of the Services, you carefully read both the General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL, ITS SERVICES OR ITS CONTENTS:
The use of the http://iscooting.com Portal is free of charge for you, notwithstanding that certain services require that we process your information in order to access them, which we will inform you in each case. As a user you agree to:
- Provide, in the event that for certain services accessible through our Portal it is necessary for you to fill in an access form, accurate information and keep it updated at all times. You must not forget that you will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate statements you make and the damages that, as a result of the information provided, you can cause to iscooting.com or to
- Use the Portal and the Services without contravening the provisions of these General Conditions and any other Special Conditions that regulate it as well as current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
- Not to use the Portal or its Services for illicit purposes or that may cause damage to iscooting.com or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal operation of the
We inform you that a series of acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of the Portal and/or the Services, such as information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other (“Contents”) that we indicate below:
- Its reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally required by law.
- Any infringement of the rights of iscooting.com or of their legitimate owners on the
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly related to the
- Any attempt to obtain the Contents by any means other than those we make available to you or the usual uses on the Internet, provided that this does not cause any damage to iscootingcom.
3. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION:
We warn you that in order to improve your user experience, we may modify, without prior notice, the structure and design of the Portal, some services and contents. We also inform you that iscooting.com, at any time, may modify these General Conditions, or if necessary the Particular Conditions of a Service, of which we will inform you through the corresponding notice. Therefore, remember to periodically consult both of them. The amendments, in any case, shall not apply retroactively.
4. USE OF LINKS:
USE OF LINKS BY
ISCOOTING.COM ON THE PORTAL:
On the Portal you will find links from which you can access other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating your search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case, can be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit on our part. Your use of or access to such links is entirely at your own risk. Please note that iscooting.com does not market, direct, control or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on these websites. Therefore iscooting.com does not assume any kind of responsibility, direct, indirect or subsidiary for the damages and/or prejudices that could derive from acts of third parties such as the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and utility of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and/or services existing or offered in the web sites for not being the same ones managed by iscooting..com despite the fact that to keep you informed iscooting. com provides you with access through the Portal.
4.2 LINKS TO THE PORTAL BY THIRD PARTIES:
If you want to make or make a link from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the Portal, you must submit to the following conditions:
- Make sure that any link you make to the Portal is only to its home page or the main pages of your
- Not to reproduce, either in whole or in part, any of the Services or
- Do not establish deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the Portal without the prior express authorization of
- Not to include false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Portal (including its contents or Services) or the employees of iscooting.com.
- Do not include any brand, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign of iscooting.com -except those that are part of the link itself- without the express prior authorization of iscooting.com.
- Not to contain the web page in which the link is established, information or contents contrary to the rights of third parties, illicit, contrary to morality and good customs or public order.
In any case, we inform you that the establishment of the link will not imply (i) the existence of a relationship between iscooting.com and the owner of the web page from which it is made, (ii) knowledge, acceptance or endorsement by iscooting.com of the services and content, if any, offered or (iii) support or endorsement by iscooting.com of the information and statements that a third party may make.
5. USER’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES:
The use you make of the Portal will be made under your sole responsibility as a user, being exonerated, expressly, iscooting.com of the damages and / or losses that are caused to the user or third parties by a use contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions and others that were applicable. This liability shall extend to the use that you or any third party make of the access credentials or similar, if any, assigned for access to the Portal or its Services. It is important for you to know that if you breach these General Conditions or the Special Conditions that apply to you, we may deny you access to our services and content without prior notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
iscooting.com provides access to the Site, its Content and/or Services to you with a reasonable level of skill and diligence, and we hope that you will enjoy using it, and if you wish, tell us about it. However, we can not offer any guarantees or be liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Portal and / or its Services or
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity in meeting the needs, activities, specific results or expectations that you may have.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents and/or Services provided through the Portal that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files that you may have access to.
- The receipt, collection, storage, storage, dissemination or transmission by you of the Content and the infringement of intellectual property rights, designs and / or trademarks, honor, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any rights of third parties as a result thereof.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Portal, its Services or Contents, by you.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to you on the Portal.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services we provide or offer you through the Portal.
- The opinions that you may express in the forums, blogs, chat and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the Portal or, where appropriate, opinions that may be expressed by third parties external to
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that the users make of the Portal, its Contents and/or of the
- The possible discrepancies that, on a transitory basis, may arise between the version of the Contents that you print and the electronic version of the same published on our website may be subject to the following
The Portal will be accessible indefinitely, although we may interrupt, suspend or terminate its provision for various reasons, at our discretion and including inappropriate use by you or contrary to this Legal Notice.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Portal (“Marks”) are owned by iscooting.com or third parties, without being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Services give you any right over those brands. The Trademarks are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, and their reproduction or use without the authorization of their owner is prohibited. All Content, including the Portal itself, are intellectual property of iscooting.com or third parties, so that in no case can it be understood that by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice have been transferred to you, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on the Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services. In case you consider that there has been a violation of your legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Portal, you must notify this circumstance to iscooting.com indicating:
- Your personal data. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation under which he/she is acting.
- Indication of the Contents protected by industrial or intellectual property rights and their location on the Portal (indicating the URL link).
- Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or commercial property rights
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any citation or reference to intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties included in the Portal, implies recognition by iscooting.com of the corresponding rights of intellectual property in favor of their owners. Their inclusion or reference in the Portal does not imply the existence of any sponsorship or recommendation by iscooting.com of the Trademarks or Content referred to. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility. As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, corresponds to iscooting.com the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the same, and consequently, is the only one who can authorize any activity derived from the exploitation rights, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication, distribution, making available to the public or the right of transformation, in any format used.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The laws of Spain shall apply to any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Site, its Content or Services, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions that may apply. Both iscooting.com and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the domicile of iscooting.com, provided that it is located in Spain, to settle any claims arising out of these Terms and Conditions, any of the Special Conditions of the Services or related thereto.