WARRANTY AND RETURNS
Products are warranted for 2 years except for the following cases:
- Electronic products which shall be six months, notwithstanding that the manufacturer provides for a longer period, provided by the manufacturer, from the date of purchase of the product.
- Products subject to wear and tear are guaranteed for 3 months (suspensions, brakes, tires, inner tubes, bolts and nuts, products exposed to the elements).
Incidents, problems, returns or any event of the same nature will be treated by us with the manufacturer, the customer may assert their rights through the email email@example.com
In order for the consumer to be able to assert his rights, he must in any case keep the document proving the purchase.
WARRANTY AND RETURN CONDITIONS.
1º The return of products will be made through the reshipment of the product to our facilities, the buyer will bear the cost of shipping and eventual reshipment. Shipping and forwarding costs will be refunded within a maximum period of five working days, without prejudice to the company’s freedom to use the 14 working days established by law.
2º The guarantee entitles the buyer to 1) Repair the product. 2) replacement of the product with a new one. 3)A reduction in the purchase price. 4) Terminate the contract.
Both the seller and the manufacturer have the preferential option to choose between repairing the product and replacing it with a new one, in any case will be at the choice of the buyer.
3º During the period of replacement or repair the warranty period is suspended, in any case, once repaired or replaced, without prejudice to the remaining warranty period, this will be six months.
4º The following cases are EXCLUDED from the guarantee:
- Defects caused by misuse, knocks, accidents, incorrect handling, spillage of liquids, falls, etc.
- Breakdowns caused by normal wear and tear of the device, of parts that need periodic repair and replacement.
- Exposure of the product to humidity, temperature variations, corrosion, oxidation, liquids, chemical products and in general with any substance that may alter the product.
- Modifications, repairs or openings carried out by unauthorised persons or persons who do not belong to the company.
- Defects and damage resulting from use contrary to the operating and maintenance instructions.
- Cases of force majeure caused by an uncontrolled incident.
- Any other events exempted from liability by common or special law.
5º The company is not responsible for personal items or items other than those sold that are sent by mistake with the return.
6º We will not accept the return of products that are not in their packaging, covers and other items and accessories supplied in the shipment, in the event that any of these components of the package is missing, the warranty will be void. It is therefore recommended that you keep everything in the package on delivery.
Likewise, products with scratches, marks or damage will not be accepted.
7º The return of articles with signs of use or manipulation will not be accepted.
8º Returns will not be accepted for products made according to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised, or which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or which may deteriorate or expire rapidly, as established by LAW 47/2002, of 19 December, on the reform of Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, for the transposition into Spanish law of Directive 97/7/EC, on distance contracts, and for the adaptation of the Law to various Community Directives.
9º In case of refund, the amount to be refunded will not include the commissions charged for the different payment methods, nor the shipping and return of the product.
10º All the equipments are verified in factory guaranteeing its correct operation.
11º The reimbursement of the price will be made within a maximum of 14 working days from receipt of the goods.
12º Any procedural claim shall be made after mediation or conciliation, the process of which shall be carried out at the Luger of the seller’s domicile.
13º No refunds will be made when the exemption from refund is provided for in any provision of law.
2. PRODUCTS WITH ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS:
1º The products containing electronic components are supplied with the mandatory warning stickers, you must not remove them until you check their correct operation, if you remove them the warranty will be void.
2º The products that contain electronic components are installed according to two steps, one is to connect the device to the current and the second one is to place it in the product, as an accessory of the main one. The customer must ensure the correct operation of the device in the first stage of the installation, being cause of extinction of the guarantee the complete assembly in its main, having evident signs of manipulation or of having been completely installed.
3º The electronic products that are supplied as an accessory to a good must be installed by a specialized technician and not by an end user, therefore, those electronic products that are not intended to be part of another product will not be considered as an accessory and will not be subject to the rule of being installed by a specialized technician.
4º In the event that a product has not been installed by a specialized technician, we are not responsible for any damage caused during installation due to incorrect handling, and it will be necessary to attach the invoice from the specialized center to validate the warranty.
5º In the event that the electronic product is a spare part, in no case may we be charged with a failure caused by the product, to the good to be repaired.
6º In the event that you acquire a spare part that does not correspond to the original, you are responsible for the compatibility of said spare part with the good you wish to repair, including if the spare part is acquired as an improvement of the good and not for its repair, making it impossible to make any claim for a breakdown caused by incorrect installation or incompatibility of the product acquired with the target good.
7º Under no circumstances will it be accepted the return of electronic products that have been removed the protective plastic, have traces of glue or signs of any manipulation.
3. SPARE PARTS WARRANTY.
1º These clauses shall apply to parts that may be considered as spare parts, regardless of whether they are really intended to replace a damaged or broken part or whether they are to be used to improve or add luxury to the property for which they are intended.
2º These spare parts have no warranty, since they are spare parts that are susceptible to damage when installed in your faulty equipment. Once the order has been received, you have 48 hours to contact us in case the purchased spare part does not work. This is the only replacement warranty you are entitled to.
3º No credits, refunds or exchanges of electronic parts or components susceptible to damage due to electrostatic discharges, improper handling or being fungible components will be made.
4º No returns will be accepted due to confusion on the part of the customer, look closely at the photo that is the component you need. No returns will be accepted if it is not due to product failure, if you do not need the product or your customer does not accept your budget, keep the product for future repairs.
- Once you have received the package, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whats-app (+34692642140).
- Upon receipt of our prior confirmation, the product will be sent to our facilities via registered mail.
- Once we receive it, we will check the condition of the product (original packaging, protectors, etc.).
- It is important to deliver the order in perfect condition (original packaging, protectors, etc), if signs of use or damage on the product will be deducted from the refund amount. Shipping costs will be borne by the customer and will not be refunded. In the event that the customer has obtained free shipping, a fee of 4.90€ will be deducted from the total amount to be returned.
- The reimbursement of the amount will be made within 7 working days of receipt, subject to the 14-day limit established by law.