This legal notice will provide you with information about how iscooting.com treats and collects the information you provide to us through our website or when you contact us.
We are aware of how important your privacy is to you and how it is stored, collected and used by the different platforms, likewise, we appreciate the trust you place in us by giving us access to your information and we will try to ensure, with all the means at our disposal, its care and prudence in its use.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our products and services.
These are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store all information you provide to us in connection with the iscooting.com Services. You may choose not to provide certain information, but if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the iscooting.com Services.
- WHAT PURPOSES DOES iscooting.com USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the iscooting.com Services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to accept and manage orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Providing, troubleshooting and improving the iscooting.com Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, resolve bugs and improve the usability and effectiveness of the iscooting.com Services.
- Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the iscooting.com Services.
- Compliance with legal obligations. In some cases, we are legally obliged to collect and process your information
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in connection with the iscooting.com Services through various channels (e.g., phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
- DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
iscooting.com does not engage in the sale of our customers’ personal information to third parties.
- Third Party Service Providers: We contract with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Some of the functions they perform may include: fulfilling orders for products and services, shipping packages, sending postal mail and emails, or processing payments. These third party service providers will have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they shall treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection legislation.
- Public institutions: We may share your information with certain public institutions, in compliance with our legal obligations, such as the AEAT (Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria).
Other than as set out above, you will be informed in the event that any information about you is shared with third parties, so that you have the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared.
The iscooting.com Services may include third party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertisers may collect information from you when you interact with their content, advertisements, and services, but never from us.
- DO I HAVE ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
Yes, of course, the information we collect or that you provide about you is yours and not ours.
Therefore, you will have full access to your information to consult, modify or delete it whenever you want, you will also be able to add or update information.
You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com and we will reply, once your identity has been duly accredited, sending you a file with all your information.
- Your rights include the right to stop receiving advertising e-mails.
- If you do not want us to collect information about you while you are browsing, you can do so by disabling cookies before entering our website or by using your browser’s incognito browsing option.
- If you want us to make a temporary use of your information it is possible, telling us after making your purchase or after you have given us your personal information.
- ARE MINORS ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICES?
Unemancipated minors may not enter into contracts, except for those contracts which the law allows them to enter into on their own or with the assistance of their representatives and those relating to goods and services of everyday life appropriate to their age in accordance with social customs.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We retain your personal information to enable you to use the iscooting.com Services on an ongoing basis and for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as required by law (e.g., for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise disclosed by us to you.