SAY GOODBYE TO PUNCTURES
PREMIUM RED WHEEL WHEEL FOR XIAOMI M365 / PRO 2 / 1S / PRO 2 / Lite & Scooter 3
The solid internal honeycomb wheels were developed with the aim of improving the disadvantages of standard cross hole scooter tires. The new “honeycomb” system results in solid tires that are lighter than the needled V1 model and more stable, since less rubber is used in their manufacture.
Advantages of the V3 solid tire with respect to the standard model (V1 needle punctured tire):
✓ Increased autonomy: V3 tires require a smaller amount of rubber in their manufacture, their weight is reduced by 30% compared to the V1 version, thus achieving an increase in the autonomy of the scooter.
✓ Increased cushioning: Its internal panel system is softer than previous versions, thus reducing friction from irregularities in the terrain and increasing its capacity to absorb bumps.
✓ Ease of installation: One of the main disadvantages of V1 needle punched solid tires is the difficulty of their installation, since their structure is practically solid and their installation requires the application of heat. Thanks to the soft structure of the V3 version, its installation on the rim of the scooter is easier, since the density of the rubber is lower (680 grams, compared to 800 grams for the V1 version).
↓ Comparison table of solid tires for Xiaomi ↓
[table id=”3″ /]
How is our solid wheels different from other models?
Since they started producing solid tires for Xiaomi the designs have evolved exponentially to offer electric scooter users maximum riding comfort. Currently our kit includes the latest version of anti-puncture tires:
- Previous versions: The first models of solid wheels (V1 version) have a good operation, but due to its design and type of rubber (thermoplastic “rubbers”, TPE) reduces the battery life and damping of the elements of the road, since it is a material of great hardness. The reduction of the battery is due to its high weight, due to its design, only with transverse holes a lot of rubber is used in its construction, which exponentially increases the weight of the tire (1,000 grams of weight per V1 tire). As a result, the damping of the road is reduced, as the tire does not have an efficient design to absorb the irregularities of the terrain.
- Updated solid wheel (2022): The version we offer in Iscooting is the latest version of solid anti-puncture tires for Xiaomi M365 / PRO / 1S and PRO 2, since the composition it uses is 100% rubber, unlike the previous versions (thermoplastic), the material is softer so it efficiently absolves the irregularities of the terrain. All tires offered by Iscooting have a 100% rubber composition.
What type of tire is best for my scooter?
Solid or air tire?
Each type of tire has its advantages and disadvantages. In the market of wheels for electric scooters there is a wide variety of tire models, but we could divide it into two main categories, air tires and solid tires. Air tires require an internal air chamber for operation, while solid tires do not require an air chamber.
Pros and Cons of Air Tires
- Advantages of air tires: This type of tires have a greater absorption and damping capacity as long as a correct weekly maintenance of the pressure of the internal chambersis made, we also recommend changing the internal air chambers every 1,200 kilometers to avoid future punctures.
- Disadvantages of air tires: This type of tires tends to get punctured often (especially on Xiaomi brand scooters), so if weekly maintenance (tire pressure) and periodic changes of the internal chamber is not an advisable option.
Pros and Cons of Solid Tires
- Advantages of solid tires: With this type of tires are the best choice for those who want to be sure to avoid future puncturesThe internal chamber, on the other hand, is not required. no maintenance will be required and the estimated tire life is more than 2,000 kilometers.
- Disadvantages of solid tires: Solid tires still have a higher weight than air tires,and the installation process of this type of tires is longer, it requiresheating the tire to be able to install it more easily.